Perimenopause Symptoms Aid Herbal Pill(Small herbal pills are packed in pouches)
**Helps relieving symptoms of perimenopause and menopause: insomnia, mood swing, irritability, and depression
Perimenopause symptoms include menstrual irregularity, sleep problems, hot flashes, anxiety, irritability, depression, vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence and hair loss. In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), these symptoms are primarily caused by the deficiencies of the kidney, liver, Chong meridian, and Ren meridian. *This herbal remedy is formulated both to relieve the perimenopause symptoms and to supplement the deficient kidney and liver. Once the related organs are nourished back to their balanced state, even menopause can be delayed.
- hair loss
- menstrual irregularity
- ringing in the ear (tinnitus)
- urinary incontinence
- withdrawal from substance abuse
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Do not take during menstruation.
1 pouch of pills each time, 30 to 60 minutes after meal, 2 times a day.
Epimedium, Fructus Rubi, Semen Nelumbinia, Rhizomam Dioscorea, Radix Astragali
Nansha ginseng, Uncaria, Lotus Seed Heart, Polygalaceae, Floating Wheat
- Consult your physician or herbalist before use if you are pregnant.
- Consult your physician or herbalist before use if you are taking other medicine.
- Do not use this product if you are experiencing frequent hot flash.
- Discontinue use if you experience any adverse reactions.